About me and my blog
A brief overview of my professional interests and what you can find in this blog
I am Alexey. I have a wide range of skills in Computer Networks, Unix/Linux Operating Systems and Programming. In the recent years, I have been interested in Programming, Distributed Systems, Clouds, Networks, and Virtualization.
My career began as a Computer Systems Engineer in 2004. Since then, I worked for small, medium and large companies in Ukraine, Poland, and Germany. I was designing, building and maintaining computer networks, distributed infrastructures, and platforms for running high-available applications. Now, I am living in Munich, Germany and working as a Software Developer at IBM.
In this technical blog I'm going to share my knowledge and write mostly about:
- Automation and Programming
- Networks and Systems Engineering
- Clouds (Infrastructure and Platform layers)
- Performance Tuning and Troubleshooting
- ... and many, many other aspects of Systems and Software Engineering
Share on Twitter